When we first started our research for this LifeCell Review after hearing all of the hype we were a bit skeptical. We almost didn’t dig any deeper to see if this product lived up to all of the hype but we are glad we did.
Effectiveness: Excellent – In our research we did find a couple of comments that LifeCell caused skin irritation.
Scam Report: We could only find one listing as being a Scam at ripoffreport.com and that statement has been retracted. All of the other scam/ripoff sites that we checked did not return any results.
- All-In-One product (Age-Spot Reducer, Anti-Wrinkle-Cream, Firming-Cream, 24-Hour Moisturizer, Corrective Under-Eye Treatment, Lip-Plumper and Makeup Base) no more applying 3, 4 or more products.
- Works on all wrinkles (crow’s feet, feather lip, frown, smile, forehead and brow). No more buying multiple creams and having to spend the extra time applying each one.
- Amazing results immediately – Wrinkles appear to vanish with the first application. This is accomplished by the ingredient silicon dioxide, it contains billions of microscopic three-dimensional crystals that refract light into the wrinkle to make them less noticeable to the naked eye. This will wash off but the other ingredients will continue to work even after washing your face.
- Formulated from 6 of the most potently effective, scientifically proven anti-wrinkle ingredients:
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid: Universal antioxidant to fight free-radicals
- Idebenone: Antioxidant that speeds-up the removal of dead skin
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Vitamin C combined with palmitic acid – 10 times more effective than just Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) and no side-effects that are associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Deanol: Helps our body produce acetycholine which causes our skin to firm and the muscles underneath to tone-up.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: Botox alternative without the risk.
- Silicon Dioxide: Microscopic three-dimensional crystals that refract light into the wrinkle.
Free Trial: Yes – 30 days (credit card will not be charged for 30 days). If you don’t want to keep using LifeCell or it isn’t working for you, make sure to call LifeCell’s customer service and return the product before 30 days.
>>>Get your Free Trial of LifeCell Here<<<
Shipping: $1.50 3 day priority (US only), International $15 Priority 6-10 days
Guarantee: Yes – 90 days Unconditional
- The only negative that we could come up with is the price. That is even questionable because you are getting an all-in-one product, you might want to add up the costs of all of the products that LifeCell will replace.
Ingredients as printed on box containing LifeCell: Water, Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Di-isopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-40 Stearate, Oxido Reductases, Soy Peptides, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Deanol, Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Idebenone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fumed Silica, Silicon Dioxide, Propyl Gallate, Bha, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance